Esportsbetting.com has been in the European market for some time and has become an excellent betting option. The layout is very functional and the site has quick response to clicks, as well as delivering withdrawals fairly quickly.
Combined Bet Bonus!
Place a combined bet containing at least 5 selections and receive a certain% of bonus paid in addition to your winnings when your combined bet wins, with a maximum win of 25% per report.
- Fast withdrawals.
- Layout quite simple and clear.
- Large facilities for deposits and withdrawals (see options).
- Fast Track Ticket (your credit in minutes).
- – Great promotions and excellent Initial Bonus.
- Premium Bets.
- Mobile app.
- Instant bank transfer.
- Few markets.
- High Rollover.
- Unattractive quotes.
- Cashout unfavorable to the bettor
New customers are entitled to a 100% first deposit bonus with the maximum amount of $ 777.00, one of the largest on the market. The rollover is also very honest, since, before you withdraw, you will have to bet the deposited + bonus five times, but in very fair minimum odds of 1.50, different from what happens in other bookmakers. It is a very possible rollover to be turned.
- Withdrawal. The withdrawal options are also diverse and the house promise to instantly transfer the value drawn through these methods. The bank transfer is also possible, but also in the deposit, with a rather extended deadline, from 3 to 7 business days for the withdrawal to the account.
- Deposit. The deposit options at Esportsbetting.com are the most popular, such as bank slip and electronic wallets, in addition to bank transfer, which the house promises to leave the money available in the player’s account once the transfer is completed, between 4 and 5 hours.
A negative point refers to the bank cards, which in addition to having a very extensive compensation time, between 3 and 7 business days, has a minimum value of 80.00, high for those who want to make a deposit to try the house. Real currency deposits for accounts created in EU countries: Visa and Mastercard, Eco, Ukash, Paysafecard and Bank Transfer credit cards.