How to Bet on League Of Legends
League of Legends is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) developed by Riot Games and in UK is the most popular game. In the world, LoL is the second largest game in terms of profitability and audience, and as a result, has turned into a great market for e-Sports gamblers. The professional championships of the game move millions of dollars and the world champion receives as prize approximately US $ 1,000,000.00. With study and dedication, profits in the League of Legends can turn out to be very significant and can greatly increase the bankroll of many.
Although millions of people daily play the game of Riot, we know that many players still have no knowledge of the League of Legends and for this we will pass some information about it, how it works and its relationship with betting.
The game’s competitive edge is very strong thanks to Riot’s investment in this industry. In North America and Europe, the developer organizes a championship known as LCS which consists of 10 professional teams from each continent. Similar regional competitions exist in Asia, Latin America and Russia.
Bets on the League of Legends:
- Although it is rare to find bookmakers that provide markets for European League of Legends matches, it is extremely easy to find homes that provide markets for North American, European and Asian championships. Almost every day there are competitive matches and with study and dedication, you can easily profit from the game.
Types of bets:
- Moneyline: Here we bet on the winner of the match, that team that will lead the best in the race winning 2 of the three games.
- More less: In this market bet if in the best of 3 will need to be player two or three games. In matches where the difference of the teams is great, the tendency is that we have the dispute settled in two maps. Already in matches of two teams balanced, the tendency is that we need 3 maps.
- Handicap: In the same line of over / under, we can add a handicap, which is an obstacle that either or another team has to meet. The favorite will have to win by a bigger margin, whereas the zebra only needs to win a game of the three disputed.
- Alternative Markets: Bookmakers also offer alternative markets for Game 1 and Game 2 of the best of three games. We can bet on which of the teams will be able to reach the mark of 5 eliminations first, the team that will register the first blood and the winner of that game.